2016 Georgia High School Lacrosse All-Star Games
Great news!!! This year DiVarsity will once again stage the Georgia High School All-Star Lacrosse Games!
Games and Award Ceremony Photos!
Please check out the photos from the games and award ceremonies
All-Star Selections Announced!
We are pleased to announce the players and coaches selected for the 2016 All-Star Lacrosse Games! Please see the full list here.
Award Winners Announced!
We are pleased to announce the players and coaches selected as the 2016 DiVarsity Lacrosse Players of the Year, Coaches of the Year, and Student-Athletes of the Year! Please see the full list here.
Please note that players from all grade levels may participate in the all-star games. Please do not email us your nominations. Nominate an individual below.
April 11 (Monday) – BEGIN ACCEPTING NOMINATIONS
May 9 (Monday) – INITIAL NOMINATIONS DUE
May 11 (Wednesday) – ALL-STAR PLAYERS ANNOUNCED, Player of Year, Coach of Year and Student-Athlete of Year AWARD WINNERS ANNOUNCED
May 16 (Monday) – RSVP RESPONSES DUE TO DIVARSITY FROM PLAYERS & COACHES
May 17 to 20 – ALTERNATE PLAYERS NOTIFIED IF SPOTS BECOME AVAILABLE
May 21 (Saturday) – GAMES PLAYED
10:00 am: Girls All Stars: Team Red vs Team Blue
12:00 pm: Boys All Stars: Team Red vs Team Blue
- The participation fee for players is $50 per player. There is no fee for coaches.
- If selected as an all-star, you can pay online through PayPal.
Make a Payment
- If you do not pay online through the link above, please be sure your school mails the check ASAP to the address below. In most cases, the school will pay the players’ fee. However, it is the player’s responsibility to ensure payment is made.
P.O. Box 467401
Atlanta, GA 31146
As players and coaches RSVP to us that they will be participating in the All-Star Games, they will be designated on the website as such.
*** IMPORTANT *** To RSVP that you will be participating in the games please email us at email@example.com.
As we receive payments and RSVP’s from players, we will be updating them. If you have any questions or to RSVP, please call us at (404) 579-9404 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Email is the preferred method of contact.
Game Day Info
- Please arrive one hour early to warm up for the games.
- All players will receive a game shirt. All other gear must be supplied by the player.
- We will be supplying water to all the players.
- We request that all players wear white shorts and white socks. We will be supplying the players with either white shirts or blue shirts, depending on which team they are on. Goalkeepers may wear an outfit that they choose.
- NOTE: GAMES WILL BE PLAYED RAIN OR SHINE, UNLESS THERE IS LIGHTNING OR ANOTHER DANGEROUS CONDITION.
- The concession stands will be open during the games.
All award winners (boys, girls, and coaches) will be presented their awards after the girls game before the boys game.
- $7 for adults
- $5 for high school kids and younger
- Admission is free for coaches w/ ID
- Once you pay, you are welcome to stay for ALL FOUR All-Star Games!
Please check back soon for more information…