2022 Georgia High School Lacrosse All-Star Games
This year DiVarsity will once again stage the Georgia High School All-Star Lacrosse Games! As always, this year promises to be an exciting event, with college coaches in attendance as we showcase Georgia’s best lacrosse talent!
Sunday, May 15, 2022 at
All-Star Selections Announced!
We are pleased to announce the players and coaches selected for the 2022 All-Star Lacrosse Games! Please see the full list here.
Award Winners Announced!
We are pleased to announce the players and coaches selected as the 2022 DiVarsity Lacrosse Players of the Year, Coaches of the Year, and Student-Athletes of the Year! Please see the full list here.
Please note that players from all grade levels may participate in the all-star games. Please do not email us your nominations. You can nominate an individual below.
At this time, we are still accepting nominations for alternates.
- April 11 (Mon.) – Begin accepting nominations
- April 22 (Fri.) – Initial nominations due
- April 26 (Tue.) – All-Star players announced
- April 25 (Mon.) – Award winners announced (Player of Year, Coach of Year, and Student-Athlete of Year)
- April 30 (Sat.) – RSVP responses due to DiVarsity from players and coaches
- May 1 to 14 – Alternate players notified if roster spots become available
- May 15 (Sun.) – Games played
This year there will be one girls lacrosse game and one boys lacrosse game:
- 10:00 am: Girls All Star Game
- 11:45 am: Boys All Star Game
- The participation fee for players is $85 per player. There is no fee for coaches.
- If selected as an all-star, you can pay online through PayPal.
Make a Payment
- If you do not pay online through the link above, please be sure your school mails the check ASAP to the address below. In most cases, the school will pay the players’ fee. However, it is the player’s responsibility to ensure payment is made.
*** IMPORTANT *** If selected, to RSVP that you will be participating in the games please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As we receive payments and RSVP’s from players, we will be updating them on the website accordingly. If you have any questions or to RSVP, please call us at (404) 579-9404 or email us at email@example.com. Email is the preferred method of contact.
Game Day Info
- Please arrive one hour early to warm up for the games.
- All players will receive a game shirt. All other gear must be supplied by the player.
- Water will be available for the players. However, we encourage players to bring water in their own container.
- We request that all players wear white shorts and white socks. We will be supplying the players with either red shirts or blue shirts, depending on which team they are on. Goalkeepers may wear an outfit that they choose.
- NOTE: GAMES WILL BE PLAYED RAIN OR SHINE, UNLESS THERE IS LIGHTNING OR ANOTHER DANGEROUS CONDITION.
- The concession stands will be open during the games.
- Please practice social distancing at all times
- We kindly request that all spectators and coaches wear face masks
- Hand sanitizer will be available for spectators and participants
- Temperature & symptom checks will be conducted for all players and coaches
- Please do not attend the games if you have any COVID symptoms or have tested positive for COVID.
- Please do not attend the games if you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID or has COVID symptoms.
*** IMPORTANT *** Please download and complete the information packet/waiver and bring it to the game with you.
Please note that these forms also provide information about the players that will be read over the PA system during the games, as part of their recognition.
Girls awards will be presented after the girls all-star game.
Boys awards will be presented after the boys all-star game.
- $8 for adults
- $5 for high school kids and younger
- Admission is free for coaches w/ ID
- Once you pay, you are welcome to stay for ALL All-Star Games!
Please check back soon for more information…