2022 Georgia High School Football All-Star Game
JANUARY 8, 2022 – 1:00 PM – SPRAYBERRY H.S.
*** UPDATE *** (Dec. 17, 2021) – The DiVarsity all-star football game originally scheduled for Jan. 8, 2022 has been cancelled. We simply did not receive enough nominations this year to field two teams. We hope to have the all-star game during the 2022-2023 school year. As always, thank you for your support of the Georgia football community!
This will be the 23rd year DiVarsity has staged high school all-star games for various sports in Georgia. This year we will be staging the 2022 Georgia High School All-Star Football Game! As always – this year promises to be an exciting event, with college coaches in attendance as we showcase Georgia’s best football talent!
All the details are below. We’re accepting nominations now. Nominated players will then be voted on by coaches. And finally the selected all-stars will be announced.
Game Day & Time
The game will kickoff at 1:00 pm on Saturday, January 8, 2022. Players should arrive one hour before kickoff to warm up for the game.
Sprayberry High School
2525 Sandy Plains Road
Marietta, GA 30066
Please note that players from all grade levels may participate in the all-star game. Please do not email us your nominations. You can nominate an individual using the form below.
- December 3 (Fri.) – Begin accepting nominations
- December 14 (Tue.) – Initial nominations due
- December 20 (Mon.) – All-Star players announced
- December 20 (Mon.) – Award winners announced (Player of Year, Coach of Year, and Student-Athlete of Year)
- December 25 (Sat.) – RSVP responses due to DiVarsity from players and coaches
- December 26 to January 7 – Alternate players notified if roster spots become available
- December 30 to January 4 – Practice sessions (days/times TBD)
- January 8 (Sat.) – Game played
- The participation fee for players is $150 per player. There is no fee for coaches.
- If selected as an all-star, you can pay online through PayPal.
Make a Payment
- If you do not pay online through the link above, please be sure your school mails the check ASAP to the address below. In most cases, the school will pay the players’ fee. However, it is the player’s responsibility to ensure payment is made.
*** IMPORTANT *** If selected, to RSVP that you will be participating in the game please email us at email@example.com.
As we receive payments and RSVP’s from players, we will be updating them on the website accordingly. If you have any questions or to RSVP, please call us at (404) 579-9404 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Email is the preferred method of contact.
- Practice sessions will be scheduled and coordinated via email by the head coach for each team.
- Practice sessions can be held between December 30 and January 4, with the specific dates/times as determined by the coach.
- Practices will be held at a location determined by each team’s head coach.
- One head coach will be selected for each team.
- Each team’s head coach is responsible for selecting their own coaching staff
Game Day Info
- Please arrive at least one hour before kickoff to warm up for the game.
- All players will receive a DiVarsity game jersey.
- All other gear (helmet, pads, pants, socks, mouth guards, shoes, braces, etc.) must be supplied by the player.
- We request that all players wear white football pants and white socks.
- Water will be available for the players. However, we encourage players to bring water in their own container.
- The concession stands will be open during the game.
- NOTE: GAME WILL BE PLAYED RAIN OR SHINE, UNLESS THERE IS LIGHTNING OR ANOTHER DANGEROUS CONDITION.
- Please practice social distancing at all times
- We kindly request that all spectators and coaches wear face masks
- Hand sanitizer will be available for spectators and participants
- Temperature & symptom checks will be conducted for all players and coaches
- Please do not attend the game if you have any COVID symptoms or have tested positive for COVID.
- Please do not attend the game if you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID or has COVID symptoms.
*** IMPORTANT *** Please download and complete the information packet/waiver and bring it to the game with you.
Please note that these forms also provide information about the players that will be read over the PA system during the game, as part of their recognition.
Plaques will be presented to the following award winners at 12:00 pm, before the game.
- Player of the Year
- Coach of the Year
- Student Athlete of the Year
- $8 for adults
- $5 for high school kids and younger
- Admission is free for coaches w/ ID
Please check back soon for more information…
Got something to say?
You must be logged in to post a comment.