2019 Georgia High School Soccer All-Star Games
This will be the 21st year that DiVarsity has staged the Georgia High School All-Star Soccer Games. As always, this year promises to be an exciting event, with college coaches in attendance as we showcase Georgia’s best soccer talent!
Sunday, May 19, 2019 at
All-Star Selections Announced!
We are pleased to announce the players and coaches selected for the 2019 All-Star Soccer Games! Please see the full list here.
Award Winners Announced!
We are pleased to announce the players and coaches selected as the 2019 DiVarsity Soccer Players of the Year, Coaches of the Year, and Student-Athletes of the Year! Please see the full list here.
Please note that players from all grade levels may participate in the all-star games. Please do not email us your nominations. You can nominate an individual below.
At this time, we are still accepting nominations for alternates.
- April 22 (Mon.) – Begin accepting nominations
- May 6 (Mon.) – Initial nominations due
- May 8 (Wed.) – All-Star players announced
- May 8 (Wed.) – Award winners announced (Player of Year, Coach of Year, and Student-Athlete of Year)
- May 13 (Mon.) – RSVP responses due to DiVarsity from players and coaches
- May 14 to 18 – Alternate players notified if roster spots become available
- May 19 (Sun.) – Games played
This year there will be two girls soccer games and two boys soccer games:
- 1:30 pm: Girls All Star Game #1
- 3:15 pm: Girls All Star Game #2
- 5:00 pm: Boys All Star Game #1
- 6:45 pm: Boys All Star Game #2
- The participation fee for players is $90 per player. There is no fee for coaches.
- If selected as an all-star, you can pay online through PayPal.
Make a Payment
- If you do not pay online through the link above, please be sure your school mails the check ASAP to the address below. In most cases, the school will pay the players’ fee. However, it is the player’s responsibility to ensure payment is made.
*** IMPORTANT *** If selected, to RSVP that you will be participating in the games please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As we receive payments and RSVP’s from players, we will be updating them on the website accordingly. If you have any questions or to RSVP, please call us at (404) 579-9404 or email us at email@example.com. Email is the preferred method of contact.
Game Day Info
- Please arrive one hour early to warm up for the games.
- All players will receive a game shirt. All other gear must be supplied by the player.
- We will be supplying water to all the players.
- We request that all players wear white shorts and white socks. We will be supplying the players with either white shirts or blue shirts, depending on which team they are on. Goalkeepers may wear an outfit that they choose.
- NOTE: GAMES WILL BE PLAYED RAIN OR SHINE, UNLESS THERE IS LIGHTNING OR ANOTHER DANGEROUS CONDITION.
- The concession stands will be open during the games.
*** IMPORTANT *** Please download and complete the information packet/waiver and bring it to the game with you.
Please note that these forms also provide information about the players that will be read over the PA system during the games, as part of their recognition.
Girls award winners will be presented their awards between the two girls games.
Boys award winners will be presented their awards between the two boys games.
- $7 for adults
- $5 for high school kids and younger
- Admission is free for coaches w/ ID
- Once you pay, you are welcome to stay for ALL the All-Star Games!
Please check back soon for more information…